The Tenderloin Grill is now located in in the northeast corner of Kansas City’s historic City Market, at 25 E 3rd Street, the former site of Taste of Brazil, which moved next door to #21. As a proud neighbor in one of Kansas City’s most famous and iconic spots, the Tenderloin Grill has embraced the activities, events and experiences that take place year-round in the City Market on Kansas City’s riverfront, especially in the fall and the holidays.
A City Market staple is the Farmer’s Market, featuring all regionally grown and sourced produce, fruit and more, and open all year. Farmer’s Market hours are:
- January-March – Saturdays, 9am-3pm
- April-October – Saturdays and Sundays, 8am-3pm
- November-December – Saturdays and Sundays, 9am-3pm
At the City Market the season of “Gifts, Giving and Good Cheer,” also known as MERRY MARKET!
Merry Market is an open-air holiday shopping experience exclusively featuring local artisans and craftsmen. Merry Market 2023, curated by Art Garden KC, will include over 70 uniquely talented creators and their handmade art, clothing, décor, jewelry, and more, and is just yet another experience to add to a visit to City Market, including:
- Strolling and shopping while sipping and sampling seasonal beers, canned cocktails, and other libations from Minsky’s & Boulevard Brewing Company,* with a portion of the proceeds benefiting local charities.
- Trying tasty “walkable” treats from City Market restaurants.
- Shopping from a seasonal selection of Farmers Market vendors.
- Exploring City Market shops for fabulous finds.
- Enjoying holiday music, talented buskers, and live performances on the Community stage.
- Visiting Gingerbread Lane, Kansas City whimsically created in miniature entirely from gingerbread and frosted cookies.
- Be on the lookout for special guest appearances, sponsor activations, and giveaways.
MERRY MARKET will be open 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas:
Nov. 24 – 26, Dec. 2 – 3, Dec. 9 – 10, Dec. 16 – 17
New this year — GINGERBREAD LANE is now officially open daily 10am-4pm in the Paddlewheel Atrium at the Steamboat Arabia Museum. Come see KC in miniature cookie form! Chef Jon Lovitch used more than 2,000 pounds of ingredients to build the display that features familiar Kansas City landmarks in sugar and spice. It’s a whimsical seasonal photo op! Be sure stop by when you shop MERRY MARKET, weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Admission is FREE.