Cool News You Can Use – at KC’s One and Only Tenderloin Grill!
New Hours — Open Later
Starting Wednesday, July 13, Tenderloin Grill is open for dinner Wednesday through Saturday! Many customers have asked when we’ll be open for dinner and the answer is: Now! Our new weekly hours are Monday and Tuesday 10:45am-3:00pm, Wednesday through Saturday 10:45am-6:00pm; closed Sundays. Ready to eat? Can’t wait to see you for lunch or dinner – or… Ice Cream!
The All New Blvd. Ice Cream Parlor
Next, we’re seriously excited to announce the Tenderloin Grill’s all new Blvd. Ice Cream Parlor is now open every day inside the Tenderloin Grill! We’re serving delicious Tillamook Ice cream in a wide variety of flavor favorites. Order a single or double scoop in a waffle cone; or, order up your frosty treat in a cup and where you can even add fruit and other toppings! Want more? Order your favorite flavor as a shake or a malt; or, choose an ice cream and soda flavor and we’ll create your own float!
Can’t decide what flavor to try first? That’s why we’re open late four days a week – so you can taste it all! Trust us, you won’t be disappointed!
And just to make your decisions more difficult, we’ve added a few other new ice cream specialties to the Blvd. Ice Cream Parlor menu:
- Banana Split – Vanilla ice cream, strawberry, pineapple and chocolate toppings with nuts, whipped cream and a cherry.
- Dirt and Pigs – Cookies n’ cream ice cream, Oreo cookie crumbles, hot fudge and gummy pigs.
- Blvd-AE – Vanilla ice cream, abuelita chocolate syrup with cinnamon, fresh mango, pecans, coconut flakes, whipped cream and a cherry.
- When Pigs Fly – Black raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream, hot fudge, pecans, chocolate sprinkles, whipped cream and a cherry.
- Kids Charlotte’s Web – Vanilla ice cream with a chocolate web, whipped cream and a cherry.
It’s hot out and you need to stay cool! Come visit Tenderloin Grill today and try our new frozen flavors and creamy cone options! Feeling adventurous? Take your tasty treat out to a place in the sun (under a shady umbrella perhaps!) on our newly updated patio seating area out front facing the Boulevard!